This is your place for all things SOLIDWORKS. MySolidWorks helps you be much more productive by connecting you with relevant SOLIDWORKS content and services—anytime, anywhere, and on any device. With MySolidWorks, you can get answers about SOLIDWORKS, learn more, and connect with manufacturers.
- MySolidWorks Training
- Allows you to learn SOLIDWORKS on your own schedule, at your own pace – anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- MySolidWorks Drive
- Connects cloud-based file storage services, such as Dropbox and Google Drive with MySolidWorks. MySolidWorks Drive enables you to view your designs online with the eDrawings online viewer and easily share large designs files with manufacturers, colleagues and vendors from anywhere.
- My Reseller
- Allows resellers to promote information and technical content to their users. Resellers can plug in their content feed for blogs, videos, news and display a schedule of events such as webinars and seminars.
- MySolidWorks Manufacturing Network
- This network is designed to let you bring your designs to life by easily finding and connecting with reliable manufacturers offering 3D Printing, Sheet Metal, CNC Machining and Injection Molding services. It allows you to get physical parts made fast, while manufacturers are able to reach SOLIDWORKS users more directly to promote their services and respond to RFQ’s.
There are three MySolidWorks Options that you can choose from. Any SOLIDWORKS user with Subscription Service has access to MySolidWorks free!