Being a SOLIDWORKS user, there are a lot of benefits and resources available to you to enhance your experience and make your work seamless and efficient. These are only a few other the many resources you have at your fingertips.
This is your place for all things SOLIDWORKS. MySolidWorks helps you be much more productive by connecting you with relevant SOLIDWORKS content and services—anytime, anywhere, and on any device. With MySolidWorks, you can get answers about SOLIDWORKS, learn more, and connect with manufacturers.
- MySolidWorks Training
- Allows you to learn SOLIDWORKS on your own schedule, at your own pace – anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- MySolidWorks Drive
- Connects cloud-based file storage services, such as Dropbox and Google Drive with MySolidWorks. MySolidWorks Drive enables you to view your designs online with the eDrawings online viewer and easily share large designs files with manufacturers, colleagues and vendors from anywhere.
- My Reseller
- Allows you to see what your reseller posts, including blogs, videos, news and display a schedule of events such as webinars and seminars.
- MySolidWorks Manufacturing Network
- This network is designed to let you bring your designs to life by easily finding and connecting with reliable manufacturers offering 3D Printing, Sheet Metal, CNC Machining and Injection Molding services. It allows you to get physical parts made fast, while manufacturers are able to reach SOLIDWORKS users more directly to promote their services and respond to RFQ’s.
There are three MySolidWorks Options that you can choose from. Any SOLIDWORKS user with Subscription Service has access to MySolidWorks free!
Social Collaboration Services
3DEXPERIENCE Social Collaboration Services provide a single place for all of your product development needs. It is the gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and the rich portfolio of applications and online services. Access to this platform is included with your subscription service.
Benifits of utilizing this service:
- Business Innovation
- Get access to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications for users to innovate and collaborate throughout the design lifecycle. Features include business intelligence, social collaboration, platform file storage and management, 3D WEB visualization, search and navigation, etc.
- User Communities
- Get answers, learn more, and connect with the global design and engineering community. Gain access to online communities enabling social interactions between you, your peers and experts.
- 3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace – Access to a qualified network of professional service providers:
- Make – Get access to a worldwide network of manufacturers who use additive or subtractive technologies to realize your 3D designs, directly from within SOLIDWORKS desktop (coming soon with CNC Machining, Sheet Metal, and Injection Molding…)
- Part Supply – Get access to millions of supplier components at your fingertips; find components by shape similarity or metadata and drop 3D CAD models directly into SOLIDWORKS desktop