Do you have a passion for getting the most out of all things SolidWorks? Love to make complex things simple? Solve riddles?
Unitec is growing and in need of a stellar application engineer. Our success is rooted upon helping our clients reap the maximum benefit from the products and service we provide. We thrive in getting to the core of an issue.
Who Are We?
Unitec Inc. is a Technology/Engineering based sales and consulting organization that has been servicing the engineering community since 1988. Our goal is to use our extensive background with engineering software and bring that information to our prospects and customers. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best prices, support and training for all the products and services we offer.
Who We Need
Application Engineer – pre & post sales; customer satisfaction specialist
- Provide technical support for a wide variety of customers in many industries.
- Participate in ongoing technical support efforts focusing on the SOLIDWORKS suite of tools including SOLIDWORKS Simulation, 3DVIA Composer, and other vertical products.
- Assist customers with software functionality via phone, email and web conferencing.
- Document and follow up with customer issues to complete resolution.
- Support company sales efforts by conducting pre-sales demonstrations and presentations to current and prospective customers.
- Conduct technical training ranging from introductory material through high end, advanced analysis complex modeling methodologies.
Who You Are
- Insatiable learner: The highest level of learning is teaching
- Remain calm when others are not
- Rapid, thorough response to concerns.
- Understands that to solving the real problem is not necessarily answering the question at hand but looking for the root of the problem.
- Customer satisfaction is a healthy obsession
- Project Management Disciple
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BS is preferred.
- Experience is great, but can be trumped by grit, drive, and passion
- Experience with SolidWorks suite of products
- Electrical / Mechanical background desired
Please contact us via email@example.com with your resume to express your interest. We will review your application and you’ll hear back either way in regards to your candidacy.