You can win an iPad by creating a SOLIDWORKS Visualize model of ANYTHING YOU WANT!
Not sure if you have SOLIDWORKS Visualize? You probably do. If you need help figuring that out you can simply contact us!
If you’re new to SOLIDWORKS Visualize you have access to many tutorials and training videos through MySolidworks.com. Both SOLIDWORKS users and guests can sign in to view hours of training videos about the software.
To participate in this contest, you must create a model in SOLIDWORKS and submit still-shots or a video of how you created your model’s picture-like image in SOLIDWORKS Visualize. You can model any object of your choice. Projects will be voted on originality, attractiveness and creativity.
You can enter this contest multiple times with different projects. Model as much as you want and send your work to us! Each model/object created counts as one entry. All entries must be submitted by June 29, 2018.
For an example, please view our beer glass model!
Important Contest Rules:
- Submission materials must include:
- Still-shots of your model in SOLIDWORKS Visualize (at least 3 images from different angles) and/or your video
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- A picture of yourself
- Introduction to yourself and explanation as to why you chose to model this object.
- Images must be submitted as jpg or png files.
- Videos must be submitted in a mp4 file format.
- All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 29, 2018.
- Winner will be announced July 9, 2018.
- By participating in this contest, you agree to have your model images/video, name, personal photo, introduction and explanation of your model posted on Unitec’s media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and website with no monetary obligation or legal binding from Unitec Incorporated, Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation, any of their partners and/or employees.
- Your phone number and email address will remain private and will not be shared online. Your contact information will only be used for Unitec to communicate with you.
- Projects must be clean and politically correct. If they are at any point offensive or inappropriate they will not qualify in this contest.
- With questions please contact Ola directly at email@example.com